E-commerce Product Manager
Ergatta is seeking an E-commerce Product Manager to join the NYC headquarters team.
Ergatta is a venture-backed fitness tech startup that’s creating a new consumer category: gaming-enabled home cardio equipment, the first of which is the Ergatta Rower. As fitness activity continues its years-long shift into the home, which is being rapidly accelerated by Covid-19, we believe the big winners will be brands that innovate around digital content. Our gaming-inspired content is the first of its kind and provides a fundamentally new and different consumer experience. Ergatta is backed by Greycroft, TechStars, Mark Pincus, Colin Kaepernick, Scott Dorsey, Zach Weinberg, Nat Turner, and more. Ergatta has been featured in Business Insider, Vogue, WSJ, among other top publications in technology, business, fitness and design.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented e-commerce product manager who is looking to join a high-growth consumer brand in a hot space, marketing an innovative product, with well-established organic demand and huge upside potential. The role will be the fourth full-time employee on the Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing, and also working closely with the CEO.
The ideal candidate is an experienced ecommerce website product manager, rooted both in software product management excellence as well as consumer marketing. They are energized by the thought of joining an early-staged startup and having direct, outsize impact on company growth from the seed stage. A passion for fitness, gaming, design and/or sports is a plus!
Initial Goals and Priorities:
- Develop a vision and drive forward digital product initiatives by setting a clear product roadmap for the website and executing in a customer centric way
- Prioritize opportunities based on effort and impact and develop an ambitious roadmap that sets us up to achieve short-term and longer-term strategic goals for the site
- Define, track and report on KPIs to measure the success of site initiatives and run thoughtfully constructed A/B test results to support site decision making
- Identify and drive any customer discovery needed to build site roadmap (usability, customer interviews, etc.)
- Partner with the rest of the Marketing team to drive cross functional initiatives that improve the e-commerce experience (e.g. Holiday, SEO, content/reviews, lead flow)
- Manage ongoing site optimization and development to enhance user experience, improve lead capture, and improve conversion rate
- Communicate with and manage designers, developers, and marketers through wireframes, product requirement briefs, insights etc
- Oversee freelancers as needed and manage to a monthly budget
- Have 3-5 years prior experience in an e-commerce product role, ideally at a high growth startup
- Have expertise defining and building insights-led and customer-centric Ecommerce user experiences
- Have experience conceiving, launching, and analyzing consumer-facing A/B tests, with familiarity with a range of testing tools – GA, Heap, Optimizely, HotJar, SurveyMonkey and usertesting.com
- Are able to organize and lead cross-functional technical projects around business goals, diving into the technical details only when necessary
- Think like a marketer, with a passion for understanding user experience and optimizing the site to generate leads, engagement, learning and conversion
- Are a skilled project manager, who can work effectively across the organization and communicate and present on progress to key stakeholders
- Are a highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, take initiative and execute
- Are comfortable working in a lean and fast-paced environment
- WooCommerce, Shopify, or similar CMS experience required
Email us at email@example.com to apply!
Ergatta celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.