Senior Product Manager
Ergatta is seeking its first product management hire to join the NYC headquarters team. Email email@example.com to apply.
Ergatta is a venture-backed fitness tech startup that’s created a new consumer category: gaming-enabled home cardio equipment, the first of which is the Ergatta Rower. As fitness activity continues its years-long shift into the home, which is being rapidly accelerated by Covid-19, we believe the big winners will be brands that innovate around digital content. Our gaming-inspired content is the first of its kind and provides a fundamentally new and different consumer experience. Ergatta is backed by Greycroft, TechStars, Mark Pincus, Scott Dorsey, Zach Weinberg, Nat Turner, Chamillionaire, and more.
Ergatta is looking for an experienced software product manager to join our growing product and engineering team and develop our fitness gaming platform. The role provides an opportunity to join an exciting new company that’s in its first inning — taking an early product that our initial customers already love to use, and driving the next wave of growth and innovation. As the team’s first product management hire, you will play a key role in developing and evolving the company’s product culture, processes, and strategy in collaboration with the leadership team and our lead product designer. You will also be tasked with building out a team over time.
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop and communicate the vision for Ergatta’s software offering
- Own the product roadmap in collaboration with the COO and CTO
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Ergatta’s users; collaborate with lead product designer on all user research, discovery, and testing initiatives
- Work closely with design and engineering to guide product decisions toward desired user outcomes
- Manage day-to-day prioritization and own/implement cross-functional methodologies and processes to execute
- Track product KPIs and analyze user data to evaluate product efforts
- Work closely with customer experience team on select customer interaction
- Become an expert in the market and competitive landscape
- 4-6 years of software product management experience, with 2+ years working on a consumer product
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills. Must be comfortable with deriving insights from large datasets
- Experience hiring and managing a team a plus
- Experience working on a product that leverages game mechanics to drive regular use is a plus
- Interest in fitness and/or gaming a plus
Ergatta offers competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, and unlimited PTO.
Ergatta celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.