Last modified: September 28, 2021
This policy governs the information we collect through your use of the Services, including without limitation, the Ergatta website (the “Website”) and mobile application. It does not apply to information we may collect offline, or information collected by a third party, such as through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE 14
Our Website is not intended for children under 14 years of age. No one under age 14 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 14. If you are under 14, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
– By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
– That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
– About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you use through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. – From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
– Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
– Payment information required to complete purchases of equipment, merchandise, or subscriptions, such as credit card numbers or other information authorizing payment or credit terms (note that credit card transactions are handled through Stripe, Inc. a third party payment processor). We do not store credit card information.
– Your mobile phone number
– Information from Other Sources
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
– Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
– Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
– Automatically collected information such as your mobile carrier, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as user preferences.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
– Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
– Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
– Recognize you when you return to our Website.
– Customize and improve our Service offerings.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
– Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
– Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent, as this information will not be shared with any third party without your consent. You will always be asked for your express consent before we use text messaging to communicate with you and you may ask that we stop communicating with you via text message at any time.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
– To present our Website and its contents to you.
– To provide you with information, products, or services.
– To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
– To communicate with you about your account, including expiration and renewal notices, and providing you with account management services.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ergatta, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ergatta, Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
– For feedback and user testimonials. Users may choose to write testimonials, reviews, and comments through the Website and Services or social media services. Such content is publicly available, though we reserve the right to not publish any content submitted or modify content to meet our editorial standards. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first name, last initial and locality. Any data that you submit in testimonials may be read, collected, or used by other users. We are not responsible for the any personal information you choose to submit in reviews, testimonials, or feedback, or third parties’ use of such information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ergatta, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND ADVERTISING
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website and mobile application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or other Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Services.
This Policy is intended to cover collection of information from residents of the United States and Canada (the “Territory”). If you are accessing the Services from outside the Territory, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located. The data protection and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
NOTICE TO EEA RESIDENTS
The Services are not available in the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). If you are an EEA resident, the only way we will receive personal data about you is if you choose to contact us and provide information (such as your email address) that will allow us to respond. By doing so, you explicitly consent to our storing such personal data in the United States and subject to this Policy.
185 Wythe Ave., Floor 2
Brooklyn, NY 11249
Attn: Legal Department