This guide will cover some of the common issues seen when installing the Ergatta Upgrade Kit with a SmartRow Pulley.
SmartRow pulley does not properly fit in cutouts on the provided bracket:
If you are finding that the pulley does not properly fit into the cut-outs on the bracket, make sure the cut-out is a half circle shape. If the cut-outs are a full circle you likely received the incorrect bracket, in which case, please reach out to us using the below contact information.
SmartRow pulley is able to move left to right in the bracket after set-up:
If you are finding that there is excess space on either side of the SmartRow pulley allowing it to move, ensure the below plastic cover is installed on the bracket. During set-up, this plastic cover should be removed from the original smart row bracket, and placed on the bracket provided with your upgrade kit.
If the plastic cover is not installed, follow the below steps to remove the cover from the original SmartRow bracket and install onto the Upgrade Kit bracket.
- Remove the cover from the original SmartRow bracket. The fit will likely be snug, however it can be removed by hand.
- Press the cover onto the Upgrade Kit bracket as shown below, pressing down firmly once placed on the bracket to ensure it is fully seated.
- Re-install the Upgrade Kit bracket using the provided assembly instructions.
If you are still having any trouble with set up, please contact us with a brief description of the issue, along with your serial number and your shipping address. The serial number is located on a white sticker on the back of your S4 monitor.
- Members in the US & Canada
- Members in the UK/Denmark/Hungary/Estonia
- Members in Germany/Austria/Switzerland