If you own a WHOOP fitness tracker, please follow these steps to pair it with your Ergatta:
Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device
Turn on HR broadcast in the WHOOP app (see image below)
On the workout set up screen, tap Add New in the heart rate monitor section at the bottom of the screen and select your WHOOP device
- If your WHOOP doesn't pair right away, or if you don’t see the WHOOP displayed on the Ergatta touchscreen as an available device, please try pairing your WHOOP device to Bluetooth via the touchscreen's home screen settings. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Power on the touchscreen. You can do so by pressing on the power button on the back of the touchscreen or by unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in.
- Once the screen has powered on, you should see a Profile Selection Screen which includes circles that show the current users. On this screen, please tap the upper lefthand corner of the 7-10 times. You're not tapping on a specific button, but trying to exit the Ergatta app.
- After doing so, you should exit the Ergatta app and enter the Android settings of the touchscreen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Once you’re in the Android settings, select Bluetooth.
- You should then be able to select the WHOOP.
- Please then restart your Ergatta touchscreen and your WHOOP will be saved as a connected device.