If you’re finding that your footpads are slipping as you row, please make a note of your rower’s serial number and follow the corresponding steps below. Your rower may appear slightly different depending on the manufacturing date. You can find your rower’s serial number on a white sticker above the tank.
If your serial number is before 609000:
If you push the center button between the footpads, it will unlock the footpads and you can slide them up and down to accommodate your preferred position.
If your footpads are slipping and not locking into place:
- Use a 5 MM Allen key to unscrew the 2 center button bolts in the center of the footboard, then remove the center button
- Loosen the 2 bolts underneath by a ¼ of a turn.
- Replace the 2 center button bolts. Be careful not to over tighten.
- Insert the footpads again by pressing the center button and slipping the footpads in.
You may also reference this video for step by step guidance.
If the issue persists, please contact us at the appropriate email below (and include your serial number and shipping address).
If your serial number is after 609000, please contact us at the appropriate email below (and include your serial number and shipping address).
- Members in the US & Canada
- Members in the UK/Denmark/Hungary/Estonia
- Members in Germany/Austria/Switzerland