The following steps should be followed in order to replace the wire and harness in your mounting arm. For serial numbers after 600900 this will only be the power wire, if your serial number is before 600900, the harness will include both the power and sensor wires.
- Begin by disconnecting the wires connected to the Touchscreen, as well as the Touchscreen mount. The power cable (attached to the Touchscreen) and sensor cable (attached to the mount) can be left hanging from from mounting arm. Place the USB cable in a safe location.
- Using the 1/8th" Allen Key, remove the Touchscreen bolt from the Touchscreen mount.
- Gently pull the touchscreen forward off of the mounting arm.
- Remove the rubber liner from the inside of the mounting arm to expose the power and sensor cables, then remove the power and sensor cables from the arm.
- Using a Philipps head screwdriver, remove the cable harness and wires from the mounting arm. Note: if your serial number is after 600900, the sensor wire will remain attached to the tank assembly, otherwise it will be removed with the sensor wire and replaced.
- Take the replacement cable harness and secure it to the mounting arm with a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Replace the new cables back into the mounting arm, then re-insert the rubber liner along the arm. It may be helpful to pull the rubber liner until it's taught then press it into the arm, repeating this process until the liner is fully re-inserted.
- Take your touchscreen and place it onto the mounting arm ensuring it is pushed all the way back onto the arm.
- Re-insert the Touchscreen bolt into the mount and tighten down with the 1/8" Touchscreen bolt.
- Re-attach the wires per the below diagram:
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions, and include your rower’s serial number as well as your shipping address.
- Members in the US & Canada
- Members in the UK/Denmark/Hungary/Estonia
- Members in Germany/Austria/Switzerland