If you purchased a Hi-Rise kit, you may follow the instructions below to install this piece. Instructions are also included with your package.
1. Stand your Ergatta Rower upright and using a Phillip’s head screwdriver, remove all 16 Rail Bumpers and black screws (F101) from underneath the rails as shown in the picture below.
2. Attach the HiRise Adaptor Down Brackets (x4) with the silver screws (B620) x4 using the holes left when the F101 screws and Rail Bumpers were removed in Step 1. You may need to pre drill the 4 holes to make inserting the silver screws easier.
Make sure that the angle of the bracket is orientated away from the center of the machine, and that the Down Brackets are orientated so the long flat side is on the inside of the rail as shown in the picture below.
3. Using 2 of the JCNs and 2 of the JCBs, attach each of the wooden legs to the metal Down Brackets. Ensure the angle of each wooden leg matches the angle of the Bracket. Connect the wooden leg to the Bracket using the 2 lower most holes in the leg and bracket as seen in the picture.
4. Once all 4 wooden legs are in position, attach the 2 Center Brackets, one above and one below using the remain JCB's/JCN's. The long, flat part of the Center Bracket should be in a downward position. See pictures below for the correct orientation.
5. Lay your Ergatta Rower down and ensure the legs are at the correct angle.
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions, and include your rower’s serial number as well as your shipping address.
- Members in the US & Canada
- Members in the UK/Denmark/Hungary/Estonia
- Members in Germany/Austria/Switzerland