If you've found the upper tie rods on your Ergatta Rower have become loose leading to the barrel nut falling out from your rower, the following steps should be followed.
- If your tie rod is still inserted into the forward risers, remove it using the 5mm Allen key. If the barrel nut has fallen out, it will be fully loosened.
- Re-insert the barrel nut into the top deck, aligning the hole in the nut with the tie rod. If it's helpful, a flat head screwdriver can be used to hold the barrel nut in place.
- Re-insert the tie rod into the forward riser, then tighten using a 5mm Allen key.
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions, and include your rower’s serial number as well as your shipping address.
- Members in the US & Canada
- Members in the UK/Denmark/Hungary/Estonia
- Members in Germany/Austria/Switzerland