This article will outline the steps required to replace your touchscreen VESA mount on your Ergatta or Ergatta Lite. In addition to the below instructions, the following video may also be referenced for further guidance:
Note: The pictures below display the process on the Ergatta Rower, however the same steps should be followed for the Ergatta Lite.
- Begin my disconnecting all wires connected to the touchscreen and touchscreen mount. The two wires coming form the mounting arm can be left hanging. Place the USB cable in a safe location.
- Then raise the mounting arm and remove the touchscreen bolt using the 1/8" Allen key.
- Gently remove the touchscreen from the mounting arm, and place in on a flat surface. We recommended placing a towel or other soft surface under the touchscreen to reduce the risk of the screen scratching.
- Using the provided 2.5mm Allen key, remove the four screws fastening the mount to the back of the tablet.
- Use the same four screws to fasten your replacement mount onto the tablet.
- Place the touchscreen back onto your mounting arm, the re-secure using the touchscreen bolt and 1/8" Allen key.
- Reattach the wires per the below diagram:
Power on your rower and verify it is functioning as intended.
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions, and include your rower’s serial number as well as your shipping address.